Pay: $31,200.00 – $40,000.00 per year
We offer 100% paid benefits to our employees which includes health, life, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and two weeks paid vacations. We will train any candidate that we feel fits the following job requirements and qualifications.
- Ability to be outdoors in year-round weather conditions
- Driving a truck the majority of the day to get from account to account
- Heavy lifting and pulling
- Comfortable with problem solving and customer service
- Willing to learn and pass required exam on state pesticide laws
- Must be 18 and have a valid drivers license.
- Must have a good driving record and be insurable.
If you are currently in this industry or wish to pursue a new exciting career, please apply. If you would like to come by the office and fill out an application, our office hours are Monday thru Friday 8-5. 1700 N Indianwood Ave Broken Arrow.
*Due to safety being our number one priority, our company does a mandatory drug screening before hire and no marijuana cards will be allowed due to this being a driving safety position.