Complete Lawn Care Program
Green Grass In Just 6 Applications!
First Application Just $24 for up to 10,000 SF
Pre & Post Emergent Weed Control
Liquid & Granular Fertilizer
Insect Control Treatments*
Free Additional Service Calls*
* If Needed
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
PRE-EMERGENT ONLY PROGRAMSTARTS AT
- A pre-emergent program is critial component of keeping your lawn beautiful. Stop weeds before they start – seasonally!
- 3 Application Program
- Early Pre-Emergent
- Spring Pre-Emergent
- Fall Pre-Emergent
COMPLETE LAWN CARE PROGRAMSTARTS AT
- The most complete lawn care program available. Make sure your lawn is beautiful and under control.
- 6 Application Program
- FREE Service Calls
- FREE Treatment for Grassy Weeds
- FREE Lawn Advice
- FREE Fungicide Treatment*
- FREE Treatment for Lawn-Damaging Insects*
- FREE Fertilizer between applications*
- FREE Weed Control Between Applications*
- *If Needed
MOSQUITO PROGRAMSTARTS AT
- We treat your lawn & surrounding areas where mosquitos rest during the day.
- 5 Application Program
- Property & Landscape Analysis
- Party & Event Applications
- One-Time Applications
GreenGrass isn't just a Tulsa lawn care company.
It’s been a family-owned business since 1996, and offers a complete, guaranteed lawn care program in just six applications. Our program includes weed control and fertilization, and the security of knowing that we offer more free services for our full-program customers than any other local lawn care company if your lawn runs into problems.
GreenGrass has your back! Fungus or disease outbreak in your grass? Grassy weeds invading in-between your regular visits? GreenGrass will treat your lawn at no charge if you’re a full program customer. No charge to spray ’em! If you’re not happy, we’ll be back.
Lawn Care 101
Oklahoma insects that will not damage your lawn Ants Chiggers Aphids Crickets Earthworms Leafhoppers Mole Crickets Nematodes Sod Webworms Spiders Lawn-damaging insects and pests in Tulsa Armyworms Chinch Bugs Grub Worms Moles
We offer 100% paid benefits to our employees which includes health, life, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and two weeks paid vacations. We will train any candidate that we feel fits the following job requirements and qualifications.
No, no, and no! Fescue’s growing season starts in the fall, so spring is not the time to seed fescue in bare areas, or to overseed your existing fescue.In Tulsa (zone 7), we grow fescue in the shade, because it’s a cool season grass that’s heat-intolerant. Fescue...
8:oo am -5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
1700 N Indianwood Ave.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
- Broken Arrow
- Sand Springs